Earrings with diamond-shaped stud of 18 kt (750/1000) white gold with 16 brilliant cut diamonds of 0.40 ct in total, and Australian South Sea cultured salt water pearls measuring approx. 10.65 mm in diameter, with push back clasp, in mint condition.
- Weight: 6.10 g (approx.)
- Clasp type: push back
- Clasp material: 18 kt/750 white gold
- Maximum earring height: 23.65 mm (approx.).
- Maximum earring width: 10.65 mm (approx.).
- Measurements of the bezel setting: 12.75 mm x 9 mm x 2.85 mm (approx.)
- Condition: in mint condition
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total number of diamonds: 16
- Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.40 ct
- Colour: H–I
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- Australian South Sea pearls.
- Cultured in salt water.
- Years of cultivation: 4
- Pearl diameter: 10.65 mm (approx.).
- Pearl colour: white
- Pearl shape: round.
- Pearl lustre: very good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered shipping.
If you want to know more about our products, please click on the following link
This item may be subject to customs charges
- 18 karaat
- Alto del pendiente 23,65 mm
- Als nieuw - ongebruikt