Emerging from the tropical waters of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful silvery grey colour with eye catching green hues.
They look georgeous with the white gold earrings and their unique colour add to it's charm and individuality.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Silvery Grey
- Shape: Perfectly Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Very Good - Shining
- Size: 11x12mm
18K White Gold, hallmarked at the inside of the earrings.
The earrings measure 2.5 cm and have a lever back closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Witgoud - 11x12mm ronde parels van Tahitian
- 14 karaat
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Totaal Gewicht
- 4 g