Beautiful, completely vintage ring made of 14 kt gold and set with a synthetic ruby in octagonal cut. The ruby is about 3 ct. It filters natural light thanks to its faceted cut and its hollow base, which creates a lovely colour overall. The piece of jewellery is in very good condition, considering that it has been half a century since it was manufactured (specifically, 63 years). Thanks to official stamps, it is possible to exactly determine the origin, the year of manufacture and the goldsmith.
*Finland, more specifically, Tampere, year of manufacture 1956, goldsmith H. Laesvirta and gold purity 14 kt.
The piece was engraved in 1957, which can be seen on the interior: 'Paula 8-1-57'.
Total weight: 2.3 g.
Diameter: 14 mm.
Measurements from base to crown: 22.2 mm.
Crown measurements: 6.8 x 12.7 mm.
* Please consider the images to be part of the description.
* In the case of being the winning bidder, please bear in mind that I have no influence over the courier mail companies. Once I deliver the package for shipment, the time required for handling and delivering the package is not my responsibility.
- Geel goud
- 14 karaat
- H. Laesvirta
- Totale Gewicht
- 2,3 g
- Zeer goede staat - een beetje gebruikt met kleine tekenen van slijtage
- Synthetische Ruby
- Voornaamste steen behandeling
- Geen indicatie van behandelingen