Type of jewel: engagement ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Most probably Belgium
Style: Vintage Fifties
Era: ca. 1950
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
-One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.47ct. (colour and clarity: H/J, i).
-Ten single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.05ct. (colour and clarity: H/K, si/i).
Total diamond count: 11 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 0.52 crt.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19190-0101
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- met een grote diamant - verlovingsring Solitair - vintage verstrengeld motief - Anno 1950 - TDW 0,52 ct -, Ring
- Geel goud
- 18 karaat
- Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
- Totale Gewicht
- 3,1 g
- Zeer goede staat - een beetje gebruikt met kleine tekenen van slijtage