Type of jewel: Vintage Retro diamond bracelet with over 150 diamonds
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Style: Vintage Retro
Era: ca. 1930
Material: Silver (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct. (colour and clarity: J/L, i).
151 senaille diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: length 19,50 cm (7,68 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 35,30 gram (22,70 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19231-0295
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- 1930 - meer dan 150 diamanten, Armband
- length 19,50 cm (7,68 inch)
- Totaal Gewicht
- 35,3 g
- Goede staat - gebruikt met enige tekenen van slijtage
- voor centrale steen
- Gewicht van de grootste steen in karaat
- Omringende stenen
- GEEN RESERVEREN PRIJS