The name Steinhart has long history in Swiss Watch making valley.
Beautifully crafted stainless steel case with black DLC coating, matt finish and large historical diamond crown, this Nav B Chrono-II Black DLC makes every watch enthusiast’s heart beat faster. Vintage "Old Radium" hands make this pilot watch so special. The design of the dial should be particularly pointed out.
Is hard to find comparable pilot watch with such an excellent price/performance ratio.
- automatic "workhorse" ETA-Valjoux-7750 Elaboré
- 25 Jewels
- 42 hours power reserve
- 28.800 vph
- golden rotor with logo
- stainless-steel-316L, black matte DLC-coated
- 44mm excl. crown, 49,5mm incl.
- 16mm thick
Sapphire glass domed, anti-reflecting
Bezel: stainless-steel, black matte DLC-coating
- weekday and date windows at 03:00 o'clock
- "Superluminova" hands and Arabic numerals
- three chronograph sub-dials:
12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
60 seconds at 09:00 o'clock
30 min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
Weight 129 grams
Waterproof: 3ATM/30meters/100feet, not useful for swimming
- Buffalo leather
- length: 22cm
- width: 22mm
- black PVD deployment clasp 18mm with pushers and logo
Brand-new, still fully covered in original cellophane (see pics).
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Nav B Chrono II Black DLC - Swiss Automatic Chronograph
- Ref. No: 108-0382 - Never Worn
- Materiaal kast
- Carbon, Staal
- Chronograaf polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Niet gedragen