The Pathé Lux, commercialised in 1931, is the most advanced and brightest of the stop-to-image projectors for notched films.
Size: H 33 cm L 26 cm, 6 kg
The connector, winding belt and lamp are missing, the projector hasn’t been tested.
Shipped via Colissimo post or pick up on site.
1. This projector was specially designed for the projection of Pathé “Super” et Super S” reels.
2. Brightness: complete blocking of flickering or spinning; fixité maxima.
3. Two types of lamps can be used.
4. Special shutter position allowing considerable increase of the light source.
5. Film protection against heat via an automatic flap cutting the light beam at a stop.
6. Lamp ventilation using a special motor.
7. Possible to unload ‘Super’ films during projection.
8. Base resistance allowing the device to be used on alternative or continuous currents from 90 to 130 volts.
9. Projection centring on the screen via micrometric screws.
10. Motor rewinding of Super and Super S reels.
- Meerdere apparaten/lenzen
- Model/type nummer
- BABY 9,5 mm modèle grand luxe
- Object/apparaat type
- 9.5 mm film, Film projector
- Niet getest
- Aantal hoofdapparaten
- 9,5 mn