Lot composed of:
- Lens Kiron 70-210 mm macro 1:4
Made in Japan
- Lens Vivitar Tele-Zoom 85 mm–205 mm AUTO 1:3.8
Auto Vivitar Tele-Zoom 85 mm–205 mm telephoto zoom lens, aperture f3.8
no. 22119212, made in Japan - Minolta SR mount
Close focus added after the 85 mm.
Produced by Kino Precision for Vivitar.
Focal length from 85 to 205 mm (2.4x).
Structure of 13 elements in 9 groups.
Maximum aperture: f/3.8 on the entire focal range.
Minimum aperture: f/22.
Half diaphragm from f 3.8 to f 16.
Automatic transmission of the diaphragm.
Minimum focusing distance: 1.9 metres.
Minimum close focus distance: 0.25 metres.
Two independent rings for focus and zoom.
It includes a useful black case.
- Filter Canon 58 mm Close Up lens 240
- Bower variable zoom close up s7/52, made in Japan, great for close-up photos.
Good condition, carefully look at the photos that are part of the description.
Being a vintage product, I recommend a professional overhaul for optimal operation.
PRO insured shipping.
We ship using high-quality material.
We use DHL, UPS or Nexive couriers.
We kindly ask you to sign the parcel for “goods unchecked”, otherwise the insurance will NOT cover the damage and we won’t be able to refund the amount paid.
In this case, you need to inform us within 24 hours from the parcel receipt.
Delivery times may be delayed due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Canon, Kiron Lenses, Vivitar
- Model/type nummer
- 70-210mm Macro 1:4, Tele-Zoom 85mm-205mm AUTO 1:3.8, Bower variable zoom e 58 mm filtro
- Object/apparaat type
- camera met lens
- Goed (gebruikt en in werkende staat met zichtbare gebruikssporen)
- Aantal apparaten/lenzen