Very nice lot of vintage literature, about the world of camera collecting, composed of five books:
- Collecting Photographica, George Gilbert, 1976, 300 pages, size around 28.5x22 cm (not easy to find) more pictures, English text. It was one of the first books for the collectors.
- A Short History of The Camera, John Wade, 1979 (first edition), 134 pages, size around 17x23 cm, English text. Another historic book on camera collecting.
- A Century Of Cameras, Eaton S. Lotrop Jr, 1973, 146 pages, size around 22x28.5 cm, English text. Not only a ‘list’ of cameras, but is also briefly explained their construction and operation. Very beautiful.
- Photographica, a Guide to the Value of Historic Cameras and Images, Charles Klamkin - Mattew Isenberg, 1978, 230 pages, size around 18.5x24 cm, hard cover (missing the cover sheet), English text. Very good condition but it smells a little mouldy.
- Histoire des Appareils Francais Periode 1940-1960, Bernard Vial, 1980, 152 pages, size around 20x36 cm, French text. It’s one of the few books on French cameras.
All the books are well illustrated.
For their age they are in very good condition.
A nice set to put in a collector's library It can also be a Christmas gift for a collector.
- Nice lot of "vintage" literature
- Model/type nummer
- (5 books)concerning the collecting of camersas, English and French text, various years and condition
- Object/apparaat type
- in zeer goede staat
- Aantal apparaten/lenzen