A big and exclusive brass column lamp in Regency Style from the 1980. It features a brass square column and comes with a beautiful big lampshade with gold inside which gives of a very nice warm glow.
This luxurious lamp is made of lacquered brass and designed in Regency style. It fits perfectly in a Hollywood Regency or classic interior. It is a big lamp and can be a centerpiece in an office or room. It is still in good condition. The lamp is probably made by Herda at the end of the 1970s or beginning of the 1980s.
* Height lamp with lampshade: 63 cm
* Height without: 45 cm
* Manufacturer: Attributed to Herda (no stickers anymore on the lamp)
* Wear: small scratches from age and use
Please look at all the photos, they are part of the description. The lamp will be, as always, packed with care and sent with Track and Trace.
- Grote luxe koperen kolomlamp - jaren 80
- Fabrikant / Merk
- Geschatte periode
- Land van herkomst
- Goede staat - gebruikt met kleine tekenen van ouderdom en vlekjes