Rare and wonderful ink drawing with dusting marks (so used in some project by Chini) of important size and absolutely perfect on a late 1900s frame and double glass that lets the light shine through to better view all the work of perforation of paper for transfer on work surface (wall or similar).
Ink project drawing + gold tempera with obvious dusting marks.
Artwork size: 71.7 x 72.5 cm.
Overall size: 89.5 x 89.5 cm.
- Front stamp “Manifattura Chini & C.” (bottom left corner);
- Stamp of direttoria artistica Chini (Galileo) with production inventory (sagome 353) on the back;
- No signs of restoration or double-backing - In good overall condition with marks.
Please note: To try to ensure its integrity, the shipping costs include materials suitable for export packaging (wood case), internal support materials, processing and shipping label are already all included.
- Galileo Chini (1873-1956)
- Titel van kunstwerk
- Spolvero di Madonna
- 1920 ca.
- goud tempera + houtskoolstof, Pentekening
- Gestempeld, Silhouet 353
- Over het algemeen in goede staat
- Verkoop met lijst
- 20 kg
- 71,7×72,5 cm
- Totale afmetingen
- 89,5×89,5×3 cm