Complete with the lithograph made by Ellsworth Kelly especially for this issue.
True to the original magazine, No. 1 brings together an important 70-page dossier on a guest artist, Ellsworth Kelly, articles by famous architects, historians and art critics, and portfolios devoted to emerging artists (Cyprien Gaillard, Sarah Morris, Adrian Villar Rojas).
Contents of the 2012 first issue:
- Ellsworth Kelly seen by: Yve Alain Bois, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Ann Hindry, Richard F. Townsend and himself
- Tribute to Oscar Niemeyer written by Tadao Ando
- Architecture and museum: a troubled relationship, by Jean-Louis Cohen
- Cyprien Gaillard, never-before-seen photos accompanied by a text by Jan Tumlir
- Sarah Morris
- Adrian Villar Rojas, recent drawings
- Conversation with Picasso by Christian Zervos
Cahiers d'art is a magazine, a publishing house and a gallery founded in 1926 by Christian Zervos.
Fast and careful shipping. (in bubble wrap, cardboard. protected corners). You can come pick it up in person in Paris.
- Aantal boeken
- Fotografie, Kunst
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Ellsworth Kelly
- Revue Cahiers d’Art n° 1 [with an original lithography]
- Zeer Goed
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Originele taal
- Cahiers D’Art
- Zachte kaft
- Anders - zie de beschrijving
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 31,5×24,5 cm