Stunning book with illustrations by two masters of painting, Salvador Dalí/Rembrandt.
All four illustrations in colour of the Memorial de la Famille were painted specifically for this work by Salvador Dali.”
It is one of the rare Bibles authorized by Salvador Dali (1904-1989) during his lifetime.
It contains 4 silkscreen prints signed Dali drawn for the Artist in 1962.
There are also many full-page illustrations by Rembrandt.
Pages finished in 24 carat gold.
Red velvet endpapers.
Publisher / Carroggio, Barcelona, 1966.
Printer / Les Artes Gràficas Grijelmo, Bilbao.
Dimensions / 28 x 21 x 9 cm.
Weight / 4kg
- Please check the many pictures in order to get a good idea of the condition of this item.
- You are buying the item in the condition shown in the photos.
- If you have any issues after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting a negative review so that the seller can find a solution with you.
- Your package will be shipped from Spain because I am now there for professional reasons.
(Registered shipping with insurance).
-For a shipment outside the European Union an ID number is required for the customs declaration (passport number or ID card number to send me after your purchase so that the parcel can be sent quickly)
Thanks for your understanding
- Aantal boeken
- Bijbels, Geïllustreerd, Geschiedenis, Kunst, Poëzie, Religie
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Salvador Dalí / Rembrandt
- La Santa Biblia
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Originele taal
- Carroggio, Barcelona
- Harde kaft
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 28×21 cm