Roman Empire - Lot comprising two coins in near extremely fine condition:
1. - Constantine I, 307/310-337. - Æ Bronze Follis (2.88 grs. 18 mm.) Treveri, 323-324.
CONSTAN-TINVS AVG Laureate head of Constantine I to right. /
SARMATIA DEVICTA / PTR Victory advancing right, holding trophy in her right hand and palm frond in her left, spurning captive seated to right and turning his head toward her. RICC 435.
2. - Constantine I. A.D. 307/10-337. - Barbarous style Æ follis (3.42 g. 17 mm). Ticinum, A.D. 308/9.
IMP CONSTANTINVS MAX AVG, laureate, helmeted and cuirassed bust of Constantine I right /
VICTORIAE LAETAE PRINC PERP, two Victories standing facing one another, supporting between them shield inscribed VOT/P R in two lines above small columnar; TT.
Please see the photos for a better impression.
Shipments to destinations outside of Spain (both in the EU and third countries) are subject to the processing of export licenses,
but only those from third countries will be charged at a rate of 5%.
Shipments are likely to be subject to delays depending on the administrative deadlines derived from the application for export permits process.
Con80 - 2020-16273
Con93 - 2020-16286
- Romeinse Rijk
- Constantijn I (306-337 n.Chr.)
- Lot comprising two coins Æ Folles
- Jaar / Periode en Variatie
- Scarce SARMATIA DEVICTA / PTR & Barbarous style VICTORIAE LAETAE PRINC PERP, two Victories.
- Bijna buitengewoon goed